A leader in condensing technology
Since 2006, Navien, Inc. has become one of the fastest growing companies in the home comfort sector in North America and is now a leader in condensing technology, providing condensing tankless water heaters, combi-boilers, and boilers.* Navien's products possess state-of-the-art technology, high efficieny and reliable quality.
Navien has achieved international recognition for its sophisticated engineering and robust designs. Backed by parent company, KD Navien with more than thirty-five years of experience with advanced boiler and water heating technology, Navien will continue its mission to provide high quality products.
Global reach, local touch
Navien was the first to adopt EN (European), the world's highest standard on all our boilers. This assures world-class quality in every country where our products are sold. Today Navien retains the largest market share for condensing gas water heaters in North America, and is ranked top in technology patents. Navien proudly exports that leadership in efficiency, green technology and customer service to over 30 countries.
With North American headquarters in Irvine, California, Navien operates three training centers (California, New Jersey, Ontario), and sells products throughout Canada, Mexico and the United States. Navien products are sold through and installed by professional contractors to assure superior performance and exceptional durability.
- 1978Founded as Kyung Dong Machinery Co., Ltd.
- 1982Launched Asia's first condensing gas boiler
- 1991Produced gas-fired domestic hot water boiler
- 1995Acquired ISO 9001
- 1999Acquired ISO 12001
- 2006Company name changed to KyungDong Navien Co., Ltd.
- 2007Acquired North American CSA certificate (gas water heater)
- 2008Started exports of condensing gas water heater to U.S.A.
- 2009Acquired North America CSA certificate (Combi Gas Boiler). Established U.S Training Center
- Established U.S Training Center
- 2010Acquired American ASME 'H-Stamp' certificate (condensing gas boiler)
- Established Canadian Training Center
- 2011Acquired American NSF Certificate (condensing gas water heater)
- 2012Acquired North American CSA Certificate
- Introduced NPE-A Condensing Tankless Water Heaters
- 2013Received AHR EXPO Innovation Award
- Introduced NPE-S Condensing Tankless Water Heaters
- Introduced NCB series Combi-Boilers
- 2014Introduced NHB series boilers
- 2015Introduced NCB-E series Combi-Boilers
- 2016Introduced NaviLink remote control system
- Introduced Hot Button on-demand recirculation accessory
- Introduced H2Air combination space heating and water heater
- 2017Introduced Ready-Link manifold wall and rack mounted system
A World-class Green Company Creating a Comfortable Living Environment
The affiliates of KD Navien transformed themselves into global green corporations through continuous product, process & personnel innovation. These affiliates are now world’s leading corporations who develop creative technology solutions and advance our common goal of enriching the lives of customers.
Social Contribution through Business
Contributing to society through corporate activities is the core management philosophy of KD Navien.
This motto has been passed down as one of our practical value from inception and is a key to our success. In this spirit, we have made sustained efforts to promote leading edge eco-friendly technologies and create a better and greener environment for future generations. Going forward, we will be a responsible and responsive global corporation that contributes to the betterment of our world.