Navien NFC-H condensing fire tube combi-boilers: the ultimate space heating and DHW comfort package
More features, more benefits, more extras and more value... all in one package
Now the innovator in high-efficiency condensing tankless water heaters and fire-tube boilers puts it all together in one high-volume combi-boiler for commerical use.
Commercial Grade Combi Boiler with High-Volume Output
The NFC-H combi boiler can provide heating up to 199,000 BTU/h and hot water up to 210,000 BTU/h, making it an ideal system for commercial, light commercial and industrial applications.
Navien combi-boiler applications
Commercial hot water
(dishwashers, showers, etc.)
Finned tube baseboards
Cast iron baseboards
Radiant floor heating
Navien commercial combi-boilers can be fueled by either natural gas (NG) or propane (LP) and provide reliable, energy-efficient heating and hot water for a wide range of businesses including:
- Office buildings
- Restaurants & bars
- Gyms & sports centers
- Schools & universities
- Multi-family housing properties
- Municipal buildings
- Hospitals & clinics
- Retail stores
- Industrial warehouses
- Employee facilities within manufacturing plants
Advantages of Navien NFC-H
high capacity fire tube
- AFUE 95.0% Energy Star certified
- Backed by one of the industry’s strongest warranties: 5 years on heat exchangers for commercial
- Space-saving design
- Can be cascaded with Navien NPE water heater for extraordinarily large demand
- Easy to use control panel
- Elegant, clean appearance
- Ideal for replacements or new construction
Learn more about the NEW NFC-H Series
Even more features, benefits and extras:
- Smart controls with LCD display, quick dial wheel and Setup Wizard
- Patented stainless steel fire tube heat exchanger with non-metallic
- 15:1 DHW and up to 15:1 heating TDR
- Field convertible gas system (NG/LP)
up to 10,100 ft.
- Capable of cascading with up to 15 NPE
tankless water heaters
- Capable of common venting with up to 7 NPE tankless water heaters
- Built-in powered connections for up to 3 zone pumps or 3 zone valves
- 2” PVC, CPVC, PP and SS venting material approved up to 65'
- 3” PVC, CPVC, PP and SS venting material approved up to 150'
- Built-in hot water adjustment and mixing control valves for added comfort
Lower energy bills, easier on the planet
Navien condensing stainless steel heat exchangers recover extra heat that would be lost in non-condensing combi-boilers. The result is a reduction in energy consumption, lower CO2 emissions and low exhaust temperatures allowing the use of less expensive venting materials such as Schedule 40 PVC.
The ultimate in energy efficiency
Navien condensing combi-boilers are Energy Star certified, providing an AFUE of 95.0%. These extremely efficient and eco-friendly units provide extra energy savings over a traditional floor standing boiler and storage tank.