Combination heating and DHW system using NPE-A Series condensing tankless water heaters
An add-on accessory for the Navien NPE-A Series tankless water heater that creates a high efficiency space heating and endless domestic hot water system
Designed for both retrofit and new construction residential applications, Navien’s H2Air Kit* allows for space heating and DHW system integration between NPE-A Series tankless water heater models and a hydronic air handler. With H2Air you will have a combination appliance that can provide endless domestic hot water and continuous space heating when sized correctly.
H2Air is compatible with hydronic air handler models that require W1/W2/R terminals along with single or dual-stage thermostats†. The included Outdoor Reset Sensor provides optimum performance and efficiency for space heating.
Note: H2Air is for use with one NPE-A and one AHU only. For detailed information, refer to the AHU manufacturer’s literature to determine the proper output capacity.
Additional features of the H2Air System
- Domestic hot water priority or simultaneous domestic hot water and heating.
- Endless supply of DHW.
- Adjustable outdoor temperature reset and heating set points.
- Adjustable pump purge timer.
H2Air Kit includes
- 13-pin connector cable
- Outdoor temperature sensor
- Flow switch for domestic hot water
- Plumb Easy Valve 3/4" with Relief ValvePart Number: (30012581A)
- Residential Neutralizer (1 unit)Part Number: (GXXX001322)Replacement MediaPart Number: (GXXX001323)
- PeakFlow™ Anti‑Scale SystemPart Number: (GXXX001326)