Select Navien Unit
Navien, Inc. warrants its PeakFlow S System as follows:
- Navien warrants that the system is free of defects in material and workmanship for one year from the date of installation if the System is correctly installed according to the manual.
- The PeakFlow S Anti-Scale System works only when the incoming water complies with EPA regulations. Grease, copper, phosphate, silica, chlorine, and copper levels of the incoming water should meet the EPA drinking water standard.
- The concentration of chlorine of incoming water should not exceed 2.0 ppm. If water supply exceeds 2.0 ppm of chlorine, a pretreatment system must be used to reduce chlorine levels under 2.0 ppm.
- Abuse of the product, improper installation, or damage caused by the installer or user’s mistake shall void this warranty.
- The equipment must comply with local piping regulations and be installed and operated in a water supply system that complies with EPA drinking water standards.
- The equipment is restricted to use at the water pressure and temperature that does not exceed the specifications suggested by Navien, Inc.
- Information including the model number, serial number, and installation date must be provided for all claims related to the device warranty.
- Either Navien, Inc. or an authorized Navien representation shall inspect any allegedly defective parts. Navien, Inc. shall adjust the coverage.
- Navien, Inc. reserves the right to change or replace parts or equipment with materials of the same quality or value.
How do I get service?
- 0-30 days after purchase: Any accessory furnished by Navien Inc., installed and determined to be defective for up to 30 days must be returned to the wholesaler where purchased. Wholesaler shall handle the return through Sales Orders at firstname.lastname@example.org. A sales return authorization (SRA), purchase order copy and proper documentation will be required in order to receive a refund. Only approved credit will be issued.
- 31-365 days after purchase: Accessories installed for 31 days up to one year will require a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) obtained by Navien’s technical support team at 800-519-8794, option 2. An RGA number will be issued for shipping a replacement part or wholesaler pick up. Proof of purchase may be required based on product part value.
Our obligation under this warranty is limited to providing a replacement or repairing at our option regarding the media cartridge. Parts that have been proven to be defective within the warranty period specified above will have replacement parts will be delivered to the owner of the PeakFlow Anti-scale system. Labor costs are not included in the warranty.
Our warranty must satisfy the conditions under which the consumer provides media replacement within two years. Media is limited to products provided by Navien, Inc. This warranty does not include media damage due to chlorine or other oxidizing agents, contamination caused by local water quality conditions, or other conditions when used outside the limits indicated in the specifications and specifications.
NAVIEN, INC. MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NAVIEN, INC. HEREBY SPECIFICALLY DENIES ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED IN THIS WARRANTY ARE THE ONLY AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES FOR VIOLATION OF THE WARRANTY. NAVIEN, INC. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FREIGHT, HANDLING, LOSS OF PROFITS, EXPENSES, OR THE COST OF REPAIRING OR REPLACING OTHER PROPERTY THAT IS DAMAGED IF THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK CORRECTLY, OTHER COSTS RESULTING FROM LABOR CHARGES, DELAYS, VANDALISM, NEGLIGENCE, FOULING CAUSED BY FOREIGN MATERIAL, DAMAGE FROM ADVERSE WATER CONDITIONS, CHEMICALS, OR ANY OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES OVER WHICH NAVIEN, INC. HAS NO CONTROL. THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE INVALIDATED BY ANY ABUSE, MISUSE, MISAPPLICATION, OR IMPROPER INSTALLATION OF THE PRODUCT.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and each state has different rights. To determine your rights, you must refer to your applicable state laws. All implied warranties are limited to the specified warranty period of the express warranties provided herein.
Some states do not allow restrictions on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of ancillary warranties or consequential damages. Those restrictions in this warranty may not apply to you.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm
(California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)